- Getting Started: Azure Injector Quick Start
- Shows end to end configuration of Azure Injector and getting tag data flowing into Azure IoT Hub.
- Using IoT Hub Message Based Routing
- Shows configuration for an Azure Injector module to publish live tag data to an Azure IoT Hub where the messages are then automatically routed and stored in an Azure Storage Container.
- Pushing Data to Azure Time Series Insights
- Shows configuration for an Azure Injector module to publish live tag data to an Azure IoT Hub configured as a data source form Time Series Insights. Messages are then automatically stored in Time series Insights.
- Publishing Data to Azure IoT Edge
- Shows how how to make a module connection from the Azure Injector modules to Azure IoT Edge.
- Publishing Data to Azure IoT Central
- Shows how to connect and publish live tag data to am Azure IoT Hub.
- Python Scripting
- Details the API calls available for the Azure Injector Module
- Azure Injector Tags
- Describes the tags Azure Injector automatically creates for the Azure Injector control