Azure Injector is an Ignition module for taking Ignition tag data and pushing it to Microsoft's Azure IoT Hub over MQTT. This includes sending of tag metadata, UDTs, and tag values. The module can be configured to send all tag data or specific subsets of data. As tag values change, these events are picked up by the module and automatically sent to IoT Hub using one of a number of selectable protocols. That data is pushed in the form of JSON objects that are representations of Sparkplug payloads used in the Cirrus Link MQTT modules.
More information including installation instructions can be found in the links below.
- Cirrus Link Module Installation
- Step by step instructions to install modules into Ignition
- Azure Injector Module Configuration
- Configuration guide for the Azure Injector module
- Azure Injector Tutorials/Howtos
- Tutorials and howtos covering installation, configurations, and usage of Azure Injector
- Azure Python Scripting
- Documentation on the Azure Injector module scripting API