The Opto 22 groov EPIC and SNAP PAC Driver module is an Ignition driver for accessing Tags directly from Opto 22 groov EPIC and SNAP PAC™ controllers.
Supported Opto 22 products and firmware
- All groov EPIC and SNAP PAC controllers and SoftPAC™ software-based controllers with PAC firmware R9.2c or higher
For the versions of Ignition recommended for this driver, see Cirrus Link’s Module Installation.
To download the driver module:
- Go to Inductive Automation's Strategic Partner Modules download page.
- Select the version of Ignition you are using so the proper compatible modules appear.
- Scroll down, under Cirrus Link Solution MQTT Modules for Ignition, select Opto-22-groov-EPIC-and-SNAP-PAC-Driver-signed.modl.
More information including installation instructions can be found in the links below.
- Cirrus Link Module Installation
- Step by step instructions to install modules into Ignition
- Opto 22 groov EPIC and SNAP PAC Module Configuration
- Configuration guide for the Opto 22 module
- Opto 22 groov EPIC and SNAP PAC Module Videos