Cirrus Link Solutions provides a variety of modules to add additional capabilities to Inductive Automation's Ignition platform. These include the following.
- Cloud Modules - These are modules which enable Ignition tags to be sent to various cloud service endpoints
AWS Injector: An Ignition module that collects Ignition tag data and pushes it to Amazon's AWS Kinesis or DynamoDB services.
Azure Injector: An Ignition module that collects Ignition tag data and pushes it to Microsoft's Azure IoT Hub service.
- Google Cloud Injector: An Ignition module that collects Ignition tag data and pushes it to Google's Cloud IoT service.
IBM Cloud Injector: An Ignition module that collects Ignition tag data and pushes it to IBM's Watson IoT Platform.
- MQTT Modules - These modules enable Ignition to be MQTT aware. This includes converting tag change events into MQTT messages and consuming MQTT messages to create tags in Ignition dynamically.
MQTT Distributor Module: Adds an MQTT v3.1.1 server to the Ignition platform that enables MQTT clients to securely connect, publish, and subscribe to data.
MQTT Engine Module: Adds the functionality to the Ignition platform to bidirectional communicate with MQTT Sparkplug enabled edge-of-the-network devices securely via an MQTT Server.
MQTT Transmission Module: Acts as an Ignition Tag to MQTT Sparkplug message bridge. It can take any Ignition Tag, listen for change events, and publish those events as MQTT Sparkplug messages.
- MQTT Recorder: Stores MQTT Sparkplug Records in a database.
There are also additional resources below.
- Nightly Module Builds: Nightly builds of Cirrus Link Modules for Ignition.