Cirrus Link Solutions provides a variety of modules to add additional capabilities to Inductive Automation's Ignition platform. These include the following.
- Cloud Modules - These are modules which enable Ignition tags to be sent to various cloud service endpoints
AWS Injector: An Ignition module that collects Ignition tag data and pushes it to Amazon's AWS Kinesis or DynamoDB services.
Azure Injector: An Ignition module that collects Ignition tag data and pushes it to Microsoft's Azure IoT Hub service.
- Google Cloud Injector: An Ignition module that collects Ignition tag data and pushes it to Google's Cloud IoT service.
IBM Cloud Injector: An Ignition module that collects Ignition tag data and pushes it to IBM's Watson IoT Platform.
- MQTT Modules - These modules enable Igniiton Ignition to be MQTT aware. This includes converting tag change events into MQTT messages and consuming MQTT messages to create tags in Ignition dynamically.
MQTT Distributor Module: Adds an MQTT v3.1.1 server to the Ignition platform that enables MQTT clients to securely connect, publish, and subscribe to data.
MQTT Engine Module: Adds the functionality to the Ignition platform to bidirectional communicate with MQTT Sparkplug enabled edge-of-the-network devices securely via an MQTT Server.
MQTT Transmission Module: Acts as an Ignition Tag to MQTT Sparkplug message bridge. It can take any Ignition Tag, listen for change events, and publish those events as MQTT Sparkplug messages.
- MQTT Recorder: Stores MQTT Sparkplug Records in a database.
There are also additional resources below.
- Nightly Module Builds: Nightly builds of Cirrus Link Modules for Ignition.