Google Cloud Injector is an Ignition module for taking Ignition tag data and pushing it to Google Cloud Platform. This includes sending of tag metadata, UDTs, and tag values. The module can be configured to send all tag data or specific subsets of data. As tag values change, these events are picked up by the module and automatically published to Google's Cloud IoT Core using the MQTT protocol. That data is published in the form of JSON objects that are representations of Sparkplug payloads used in the Cirrus Link MQTT modules.
More information including installation instructions can be found in the links below.
- Cirrus Link Module Installation
- Step by step instructions to install modules into Ignition
- Google Cloud Injector Module Configuration
- Configuration guide for the Google Cloud Injector module
- Google Cloud Injector Tutorials/Howtos
- Tutorials and howtos covering installation, configurations, and usage of Google Cloud Injector