AWS Injector is an Ignition module for taking Ignition tag data and pushing it to AWS Kinesis Streams and/or DynamoDB Databases. This includes sending of tag metadata, UDTs, and tag values. The module can be configured to send all tag data or specific subsets of data. As tag values change, these events are picked up by the module and automatically pushed to one or more AWS endpoints. When pushing to AWS Kinesis Streams the data is in the form of JSON objects that are representations of Sparkplug payloads used in the Cirrus Link MQTT modules. When pushing to DynamoDB Databases the data is converted to key/value pairs.
More information including installation instructions can be found in the links below.
- Cirrus Link Module Installation
- Step by step instructions to install modules into Ignition
- AWS Injector Module Configuration
- Configuration guide for the AWS Injector module
- AWS Injector Tutorials/Howtos
- Tutorials and howtos covering installation, configurations, and usage of AWS Injector
- AWS Python Scripting
- Documentation on the AWS Injector module scripting API