- The server certificates to use if required. These are generally only required when connecting using TLS and the MQTT server does not have a genuine certificate issued by a trusted certificate authority.
- CA certificate must always end in 'ca.pem'
- If using client side certificates (i.e. a public/private keypair and CA cert), make sure the following naming conventions are followed.
- Edge/Device certificate must end in 'cert.pem'
- Edge/Device private key must end in 'private.key'
- CA certificate must end in 'ca.pem'
- A password associated with the certificate's private key.