|title||Welcome to your new documentation space!|
This is the home page for your documentation space within Confluence. Documentation spaces are great for keeping technical documentation organized and up-to-date.
|title||Next you might want to:|
- Customize the home page - Click "Edit" to start editing your home page
- Check out our sample pages - Browse the sample pages in the sidebar for layout ideas
- Create additional pages - Click "Create" and choose "Blank Page" to get started
- Manage permissions - Click "Space Tools" and select "Permissions" in the sidebar to manage what users see
Search this documentation
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "featured" and type = "page" and space = "CHAR2x"|
Recently Updated Pages
Chariot MQTT Server is a MQTT 3.1.1 compliant MQTT server. It is capable of providing a functional replacement for MQTT Distributor in larger scale deployments. It can be installed as a virtual machine on a private network or in the cloud via Amazon AWS EC2. It comes with a two hour renewable trial period. It can also be set up with a license key from Cirrus Link to enable it permanently. Chariot MQTT Server provides a web based administration page for enabling and limiting user access to the MQTT server via an Access Control List (ACLs). It supports TLS security and username/password authentication in addition to ACLs for client authorization.
More information including installation instructions can be found in the links below.
- Chariot MQTT Server Installation
- Step by step instructions to install Chariot MQTT Server in Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 or on premises in a Virtual Machine
- Chariot MQTT Server Configuration
- Configuration guide for the Chariot MQTT Server
- Chariot MQTT Server Tutorials/Howtos
- All tutorials and howtos for the Chariot MQTT Server