IBM Cloud Injector is an Ignition module for taking Ignition tag data and pushing it to IBM's Watson IoT Platform. This includes sending of tag metadata, UDTs, and tag values. The module can be configured to send all tag data or specific subsets of data. As tag values change, these events are picked up by the module and automatically sent to IBM's cloud using the MQTT protocol. That data is pushed in the form of JSON objects that are representations of Sparkplug payloads used in the Cirrus Link MQTT modules.
More information including installation instructions can be found in the links below.
- Cirrus Link Module Installation
- Step by step instructions to install modules into Ignition
- IBM Cloud Injector Module Configuration
- Configuration guide for the IBM Cloud Injector module
- IBM Cloud Injector Tutorials/Howtos
- Tutorials and howtos covering installation, configurations, and usage of IBM Cloud Injector