Chariot MQTT Server is a MQTT 3.1.1 compliant MQTT server. It is capable of providing a functional replacement for MQTT Distributor in larger scale deployments. Like Inductive Automation's Ignition platform, it comes with a two hour renewable trail period. It can also be set up with a license key from Cirrus Link to enable it permanently. Chariot MQTT Server provides a web based administration page for enabling and limiting user access to the MQTT Server via an Access Control List (ACLs). Like MQTT Distributor it also supports TLS security and username/password authentication in addition to ACLs for user authorization. A machine with 4 CPUs and 8 GB of RAM is the recommended minimum.
Support Installation Types:
- Chariot MQTT Server as a VM
- Chariot MQTT Server installation into a Virtual Machine software package such as VMWare vSphere, VMWare Workstation, VMWare Fusion, VirtualBox, or similar. This is preferred for an 'On-Premises' installation on a private network.
- Chariot MQTT Server in AWS EC2
- Chariot MQTT Server installation into Amazon's AWS EC2.
- Chariot MQTT Server in Microsoft Azure
- Chariot MQTT Server installation into Microsoft Azure.