Chariot MQTT Server is a MQTT 3.1.1 compliant MQTT server. It is capable of providing a functional replacement for MQTT Distributor in larger scale deployments. It can be installed as a virtual machine, on a private network, or in the cloud via Amazon AWS EC2 or Microsoft Azure as a VM. Like Inductive Automation's Ignition platform, it comes with a two hour renewable trial period. It can also be set up with a license key from Cirrus Link to enable it permanently. Chariot MQTT Server provides a web based administration page for enabling and limiting user access to the MQTT server via an Access Control List (ACLs). Like MQTT Distributor it also supports TLS security and username/password authentication in addition to ACLs for user authorization.
More information including installation instructions can be found in the links below.
- Chariot MQTT Server Installation
- Step by step instructions to install Chariot MQTT Server in Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 or on premises in a Virtual Machine
- Chariot MQTT Server Configuration
- Configuration guide for the Chariot MQTT Server
- Chariot MQTT Server Tutorials/Howtos
- All tutorials and howtos for the Chariot MQTT Server